The swirling, tapdancing and backflipping deodorant stick musical that is the mind known as Kinchy!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

You talkin' ta me?

Hey there great big world :) There's been a lot happening lately! I case you didn't know, blondie and I finally made the move to NYC(back in October)! We're all settled in and working. Dig on some of the photos of what we've been up 2! There's some touristy style fun AND something classy :) OH...and the blog...she's gonna be moving soon too! She told me that she's ready for something new, and like my friend Hannibal Lecter says, "It's always important to try new things". WERD!

So neither of us had ever been to a REAL, SUNG IN ITALIAN OPERA before and with the Metropolitan Opera House in our city, how could we resist :) You can't see it too well, but there is a cool fountain behind the two smokin' hotties in the foreground. We saw "Macbeth". I was disappointed that the female lead decided not to wear the obligatory viking horns for her performance. Out front where the limos drop people off...
The chandelier that Andi insists we simply MUST fit into our apartment :)
Sweet stairs...
Intermission in our AWESOME seats on the orchestra floor :)
Sweet subway sign near city hall...
The most bitchen'est looking bridge in the world!
Bridge
My classy lady in the financial district :)
Oh, you know you can't take me anywhere in public!
Hey, this one was her idea...REALLY!